Fire-Us Covid 19 Update
Update on the business impact of the coronavirus (Covid-19)
We are still monitoring the Government’s advice and taking all recommended measures to ensure the safety of our colleagues, suppliers and customers.
We have implemented social distancing on our sites and those who can work from home are now doing so on a full time basis.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
For more information on the risk assessment carried out, please contact email@example.com
As Kingspan Technical Insulation Ltd are operating on a reduced activity level with fewer staff covering key departments please note that some services may not be readily available. Please contact us for more details.
We will endeavour to maintain the manufacturing of key stocked products, but advise that there may be longer lead times on some items. However, we will continue to service any essential projects that currently remain open and we ask that customers please keep us informed if they have any essential requirements.
This is a rapidly changing environment, but please be assured we will keep you informed should the situation change.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or specific requests, please contact us on +44 (0) 1524 388898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you sincerely for your ongoing support.